HekaOnechan

ILIWA to ILLY (ESPRESSAMENTE)

0



 이리와 Read as “ILIWA” means come here in Korean. Illy has always been an eye catching bistro situated at the center of 2nd floor of Rockwell Power Plant Mall, showing off its red capsule style couch and as it turns out, it brags more than its looks.





Red Velvet Cake - 185Php
This bright red dessert comes to life as you taste the moist, light and fluffy cake. I always look forward in tasting red velvet cakes since I am fond of cream cheese, I really love that subtle taste it gives.








Ferrero Cake – 195Php
This is a personal fave of my sis and she loved every inch of it. I adore Ferrero as a chocolate and love it even more for a cake. It didn’t disappoint having that crisp wafer layer filled with delicious crushed hazelnut and cream.







Belgian Cheesecake – 195Php
It was too sweet for everyone but not to me. I ain’t a sweet tooth for nothing. (hahahaha) It grants you that happiness, no other sweet treats can. Smooth, light and creamy.










Cappuccino – 140 Php
Cakes and Coffees are a very excellent pair. I totally agree to the “Japanese Perception” of eating, for them, you eat with your eyes, nose and lips. As it turns out, what is good in your eyes is tastier when put on the lips.  Your regular cappuccino is always better when it looks like this.






Marrochino Caldo – 140 Php
Curiosity strikes when I read Marrochino Caldo. “what the?”. As I sipped through it, a tasty warm thick chocolate drink embodies the cup combined with that espresso and frothed milk taste. Then I feel like having a coffee CF (Commercial Film).







Oreo Smoothie 190 Php
Loaded with Crushed Oreo cookies blended in a cream based drink. To complete the taste it was topped by whipped cream. 



Lasagna
I was having a blast with all that sugar treats when I started to feel hungrier as I eat. I think all that coffee and cakes served as my appetizers. We ordered this mouth watering lasagna and boy… it was really really really meaty as in really…. to the point that I want more layers of pasta for it. 
The Side Story...

The Side Story...
We wanted to sit on that adorable couch so we are willing to wait for the previous diners to go, the polite server asks for us to leave our number and he’ll give us a call for the availability of the place. Almost every day whenever we pass by Illy he never fails to greet us on our way.

ü  Multiple branches.
ü  Rockwell Power Plant Mall Wi-Fi available.
ü  Accepts credit card.
ü  10% service charge.



We ordered these on a different day...


Peach Fullati 205 Php

Milk based fruit smoothie. You can choose from a lot of fruits available. It was really tasty, fruity and all too refreshing to taste. 




Blue Berry Muffin 75 Php

It was moist, soft and packed with blueberry. Heaps and chunks can be seen through each bite. Enough sweetness that you savor each nibble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment