HekaOnechan

In to Holday Inn

0
Buffet

What’s In:







Breads and dip
Loads of loaves and sauces are available on the side in all shapes and color, just take your pick.




Salad Bar
Create your preferred salad mix with all the greens with your choice of dressing.



Grilling Station


Grill to your heart’s content.

Noodle Station
Make your noodle soup dish just the way you want it.







Pork Barbeque
This baby pork barbeque’s are in bite size portion and caters the kid’s appetite.
Macaroni and Cheese
Next to Pork Barbeque is the mac and cheese and it is cute. It is cooked with a very large macaroni pasta that 3-4 pieces will make it a full serving. =)
Lamb Curry
My favorite kind of meat, it was very tender that you can use just your fork in slicing it down for a bite. It has rich spiced sauce that makes you want more.
Pizza
I like my pizza thin crust unless I’m eating at P**** H** joint so I didn’t get one since I don’t think I would enjoy it.
Korean Glass Noodles
Commonly known as “japchae” this Korean stir fried noodles in sesame oil with vegetables served and meat. To complete the look it is garnished with sesame seeds and slivers of chili.

Roasted Potatoes with Oregano and Garlic
Best pair for my Lamb Curry. I enjoyed eating it with the thought that “this is healthy.” Hahaha.

Paillard of Pork Lemon and Caper Butter
Not a fan of pork so not much to say on this one.















Fish Stew on Leeky Potato Cream Sauce
Dinise liked this one, the creamy sauce compliments the fish without that fishy taste.


Boiled Beef and Vegetables
Second to Lamb, I indulge myself with a generous serving of beef, sweet and tender. Oh that melt in your mouth feeling.


.
Breaded Tilapia Fillet
Your regular fried dish that highlights the sauce bringing it to life. =)

Chicken Piccata Milanaise
Chicken breast can be really dull without the right amount of sauce to complement it. The tomato base gave it a perfect flare.

Sauted Veggie with Shrimp
To balance your diet, have some of the veggies (sayote and carrots). Chayote is known for  its cholesterol controlling component neutralizing high blood pressure. You’ll need it after eating all that meat.



Desserts
Tons and tons of it, just browse the pictures and you’ll understand. Halo-halo corner is available plus your ice cream machine is right next time. Time for mix and match. =)







The Side Story...

They have it refilled as soon as the dishes contains only ¼ of its silverware. I really hoped they had more though. I only enjoyed 2-3 dishes. 

The last food adventure that my 12-year BFF Dinise went to as she is now off to Canada. T_T (huhuhu)

0 comments:

Post a Comment