HekaOnechan

Non Roast on Kenny Rogers Roasters

0

Another day for a feast, I know we all tend to buy foods that are highly recommended or the specialty on any food chains. But this time, let’s explore other chow on their menu.


OUR ORDERS:
Lasagna 145 Php
Plausible for the cheesiness not for the meatiness, nothing much really but it OK for me.
Burrito 110 Php
A cheap treat for 110Php. The minced meat is a compliment to their java rice, real java rice and not just the colored one. The sweet and semi-spicy give it perfect blend.



Quesadilla 110 Php
As a fan of quesadilla, I’ll give this serving a 3/5 rating. Honestly the serving is inconsistent, one day I really enjoyed the plate since the cheese is well melted and on other days it is just cheese. Chunky cheese, tsktsk..


















Corn and Carrots 85 Php (Large)

 The side dishes they have served as an appetizer to me. Steamed corn and carrots mixed with butter. What else can go wrong?




Macaroni & Cheese 85 Php (Large)
A classic dish, it is hard to rate this since there are times that they serve it completely dry and not that cheesy and there are moments that it is juicy, milky and cheesy. Hmmm…





Banana Split 155 Php
A classic dessert served in any joint. Time and time again there is no failed banana split I’ve tried in my life. A decent serving of 3 flavored ice cream (vanilla, chocolate and strawberry) and course the main ingredient the BANANA. Need I say more?
The Side Story...










Brownie A la Mode 80 Php
A soft warm brownie topped with your classic vanilla ice cream making the flat baked square delight to its finest.

























The Side Story:

We went for meryenda, so no main meal was ordered and to my shocked that my 3-year-old nephew loved the cherry. I never liked cherry, I just like the color it provides in wholeness of the food. Look at “dungis” baby.



0 comments:

Post a Comment