HekaOnechan

HONG KONG NOODLES AND DIMSUM

0
























On one of my check-up days, my foodie doctor mentioned that there is a newly opened Chinese restaurant a block away from her clinic and she hadn’t had the chance to check the place out due to her busy schedule. As her patient, I try to help her out by checking it on her behalf (hahaha). It wasn’t a challenge to find it since it seeks attention from all the thunderous music they create.
My unfavorable treatment gave me a long list of my don’t eat record.  No fried, oily food, bread, green leafy veggies, coffee, tea and even milk. T_T. plus no fish and chicken meals.

OUR ORDERS:


Yang Chow Fried Rice
MY VIBES: It has a mediocre taste; the color seems perfect for your ideal yang chow fried rice. I’ll give an A- to its looks but not as much for its taste.

Steamed Broccoli with Garlic (ala Carte)
MY VIBES: It’s a bit pricey for its size and I’ll say I have tasted better. Checking their other menus, their rice topping are rather affordable and reasonable for its size and taste or what I saw on the next table beside us.

Black Gulaman
MY VIBES: My mom enjoyed her black gulaman but sad to say I didn’t have the chance to take a sip as it’s in the list of my forbidden food.

Pork Asado Congee
MY VIBES: It’s your typical congee. There is nothing special with it.

The Side Story...

We ordered 2 take out for our dearly loved doctor and she said she liked it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment