HekaOnechan

HOKKAIDO TAKOYAKI

0
  


Hokkaido Takoyaki

Located at Ground Floor SM Supermarket.

Takoyaki is a ball shaped Japanese snack made of batter and cooked in a pan. It will be then sprinkled with the green laver(powdered seaweed) and topped with bonito (fish)/meat shavings.

OUR ORDERS:



Original (octopus) 99 Php
Original takoyaki consists of minced octopus inside the batter. This is the most basic and common flavor on your usual Japanese snack joints. I like this flavor better indeed nothing beats the original.



Kani and mozzarella (crabstick) 99 Php
An innovative flavor of takoyaki, made of crabsticks and yes mozzarella. An IT ingredients individually but it was bland for me.

Bacon and Cheese 99 Php
A perfect pair in every way. (I ordered this on a different day so no pictures sorry.) This one is to oily for me since I’m imagining putting oil outside then adding oil (this time your bacon) again inside and after some time all that oil sink in your ball of takoyaki.




The Side Story...
My magic hands accidentally bumped the two boxes clasped in my hands making the all gorgeous takoyaki messy and free spirited (wahaha).
A friendly reminder, takoyaki is best eaten hot but be very cautious of tongue burns.


ü  Cash only.

ü  Self Service so be sure to clean after yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment