HekaOnechan

GLOW @ GLOANN’S Restaurant

0


One day that we craved for a BULALO SOUP, we decided to search for a satisfying bowl of hot and tasty beef shank.

Kneecap \ BULALO
A house specialty and oh boy, it did not disappoint. It's the bulalo you'll always love with a serving that can feed an army. 1 serving fed a group of 6 fully grown adult with an appetite of 8 plus 2 kids.  


Shrimp
A generous plate of steamed shrimps, it tasted ok since it's an ordinary dish besides what can go wrong in steam? And shrimp?


Boneless bangus
A very titanic serving, I can not believe that a milkfish can be this big Considering that it was already boneless. As common sense dictates, a fish shrinks When cooked and boned but looking at this portion GIVES of feeling that it was indeed bigger than it currently looks. Whoa! 'm Reminded of what it looks like and that I want to taste it again as I write this.   





 The Side Story ...

Going to Tagaytay is just that one off feeling like "Hey, Let's go to Tagaytay and boom you turn the steering wheel and head to it." I hate myself for not properly taking pictures of the place and THEIR menu. I'll update this once I go back there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment